How to Make Kadha For Cold and Cough | Aurvedic Kadha | How to Make Tulsi Kadha
Since it’s the winters going on, it is very beneficial for How to Make Kadha For Cold and Cough. My grandmother had taught me this How to Make Kadha For Cold and Cough, Tulsi Kadha. I drink this, my sons have it too and today I’ll be sharing it with you all. Let’s begin with the Kadha.
How to Make Kadha For Cold and Cough Racipe :-
- Almost 1 liter of water, pour that in. I’ll keep the water to boil in a saucepan. Till the Water is heating we’ll pound few ingredients.
- 10-12 Holy Basil leaves.
- 2 Green Cardamom.
- 8-10 Black Peppercorns.
- Cinnamon stick.
- Black Cardamom.
- 7-8 Cloves, and now we’ll pound all this.
- Our whole spices are nicely crushed. In that, we’ll now scrape some Amla (Indian Gooseberry). Amla contains a lot of vitamin C which is why it is very helpful.
- Now grate in some Ginger. We didn’t take much of Ginger or else it’ll become too heaty.
- So add in a very less amount of Ginger. And also do not have the Kadha in a large portion.
- Next, add in Turmeric.
- Now add all these pounded ingredients to the Water.
- Also, add in Lemongrass leaves.
- Now let the Water boil until it reduces to half of its actual quantity. So all the extract of the spices will get mixed with the Water. Till then we’ll wait.
Cold and Cough Kadha Is Now Ready
Now turn off the flame. Our Kadha is now ready. We’ll let this cool down now. We will now strain it. Our Kadha is now ready. Do make this and let me know in the comments. Do not drink this Kadha in a large quantity.1/2 cup in the morning is more than enough. You can also add in some Honey or even Jaggery.