Superscript Google Docs : If you work in an office or work in a shop where many types of people come to you with different documents and forms, then you will also have to create many documents and for this reason. Many people use platforms like Microsoft Word or Excel to prepare documents.
But many people take the help of Google Docs to create documents of their office work. Their work is done very easily, and they do not take much time to edit the document because Google Docs has many such features that you do not get in Microsoft Word and Excel.
What is Google Docs?
Superscript Google Docs : Google Docs is such a platform to create any of your documents through the Internet. If you want to translate your document into any other language, you can also do that with the help of Google Docs.
With the help of Google Docs, you can create different types of documents that you can create in Microsoft Word and Excel, but at the same time, Google Docs provides you with many different features, due to which You can prepare your documents very well.
As the name suggests, Google Docs is also a Google product provided free of cost to all people. With the help of Google Docs, you can easily do all the work of office documents, and You can keep all the documents in one place, even you can access all the documents created on Google Docs on any device through your Gmail account, which is an excellent feature of Google Docs.
Today I will tell you in this article how to use the superscript and subscript feature used in Google and what its function is.
What are Google Docs Subscript and Superscript?
Superscript Google Docs : Superscript and Subscript is a feature of Google Docs itself, through which you can use different types of notes and simple while creating documents. To use SuperScript, you will see the section of Superscript by going to the Tools section.
how to superscript in google docs
- You can use SuperScript and All Scripts after selecting any text in Google Docs or with the help of New in Format.
- To use superscript subscript in Google Docs, you can also convert any text to superscript subscript with the keyboard.
- If you want to use different types of characters in your document like trademark and copyright, you have to use Insert I Superscript.
Superscript Google Docs : If you use Google Docs, it happens many times that we have to use different types of characters in the documents, for which you have been given the feature of Superscript Subscript in Google Docs, due to which you can write your documents. You can use different types of characters.
Superscript subscript is used to create page notes and footnotes in any document, as well as you can also use trademark and copyright symbols in your document by using Superscript. If you do not know, then let us know. That Superscript can also be used in science and mathematics, especially superscripts to describe mathematical equations.
Superscript Subscript both are wonderful features provided by Google Docs, and as we told you, Google Docs is free, using which you can create your documents in a very good way. You can create your documents in the presentation. No matter which superscript subscripts you use, choose the path that is easy for you to remember.
How to insert a superscript or Subscript in Google Docs from the Format menu
- First, you have to type the text you want to convert into superscript subscript in the Google Docs document.
- After that, you select the text you want to format and convert it to Superscript.
- After this, you have to click on New in the above format in Google Docs to see the option of SuperScript and SubScripts.
- As soon as you click on menu in the format, you will see the option of text on which you have to click, and then a flight bar will open in front of you where you will see the option of both superscript subscripts. You can select the script which you want to use.
How to insert a superscript or Subscript in Google Docs using keyboard shortcuts
Both superscript subscripts are features of google docs that you have to remember some shortcut keys to use with the keyboard. The shortcut keys are shown below.
- Superscript: In Windows, press Ctrl + . (Ctrl and the period key). On a Mac, it’s Command + . (Command and the period key).
- Subscript: In Windows, press Ctrl + , (Ctrl and the comma key). On a Mac, that’s Command + , (Command and the comma key).
How to insert a superscript or Subscript in Google Docs using special characters
If you want, you can also easily use the copyright trademark symbol in your document through the superscript and subscript features. You are given some examples below as well as the process is explained.
- First of all, you have to place your mouse share in the middle of the text in your Google Docs.
- After this, you have to click on New in the above example and then click on Special Characters so that different types of Special Characters will appear in front of you.
- After this, you will see both types of characters Superscript and Subscript, from which you can select any character and add it to your text.
- Whatever unique character you want to add to your text, your unique character will be automatically added to the text once you click on it. Then you will be able to delete the text easily and see your special character.